avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LogKit - 'Default' Formatting (Solved!)
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 11:33:32 GMT
On Fri, 3 May 2002 10:10, Approved List wrote:
> /**-- BEGIN CODE -- **/

...snip...

> /**-- END CODE -- **/
>
> I would love it if someone else would check this to make sure that it is in
> fact correct. It is working correctly for me, but one never knows.

Looks great.

> It might also be great if we could have a similar example for writing out
> to a file, as well as examples using the various other formatters. Any
> takers?
>
> Finally, is there are repository for LogKit examples anywhere?

I would actually like to have an examples directory. Thats a great idea. I
just have never got around to doing it :) Im happy to answer your questions
though.

If you were to add in a couple of examples and READMEs as you played with
logkit then that would be fantastic addition to LogKit - Something like

examples/format/README.txt
examples/format/DifferentFormatExample.java

would be fantastic :)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald