avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDEA style
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 19:53:28 GMT
You know, I thought about this (but then talking about JBuilder project
files; we standardise on borland where possible at work, so...blah blah)

Problem is: you're gonna cause some inconvenience for other users if you
put it in the 'normal' place (for jbuilder that'd be the root dir) so be
sure to put it under tools/contrib/idea or somethin'...

cheers,

- Leo