avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: documentation work
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 07:44:07 GMT
> First (more of a curiosity question), is there a timeline/schedule of
> some sort for how often the site gets updated?

there's a cron job that runs every 6 hours to update the contents from
jakarta-avalon-site to the actual website.

> I remember talk a couple of weeks ago about starting up a user mailing
> list, and when this does happen,

the fact that no committer responded means we're not ready yet =)

> would it be nice to have a link from
> either the main project overview or the framework overview for 'success
> stories' or something like that?

yes. This has been discussed and approved. There's already some bits of
this in /avalon/apps to start with.

> Is Fortress ready to be mentioned as the next Excalibur?
>
> With that, I'll get to work!

cool beans!

- Leo