avalon-dev mailing list archives

From David BERNARD <dwa...@freesurf.fr>
Subject RE: Avalon and Messaging
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 20:08:35 GMT
Hi!

> > I've planned to release something next week (or in 15 days if I'm
> > overloaded).

Good !

If you don't know take a look at JORAM (an other JMS implementation),
you could also find a JMS Test Suite (LGPL) :

http://www.objectweb.org/joram/

> That is great! Do you know how the JMS server will work in the local
> case, e.g. when two local services call each other through JMS? Would
> that only be dispatched locally or treated as any normal JMS message?

Look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/somnifugi/
"Somnifugi is an implementation of JMS that works exclusively inside a
single JVM to transfer messages between threads. Somnifugi lets you
create very loosely coupled subsystems that communicate using the JMS
APIs without the overhead of sockets." (BSD License)

Regards.