avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert" <rmcint...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject documentation work
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 21:37:37 GMT
I just got the latest source from CVS to start working on the
documentation and noticed a couple of things.

First (more of a curiosity question), is there a timeline/schedule of
some sort for how often the site gets updated?

I remember talk a couple of weeks ago about starting up a user mailing
list, and when this does happen, would it be nice to have a link from
either the main project overview or the framework overview for 'success
stories' or something like that? I know that Cocoon, JAMES, JDesktop,
etc. are mentioned somewhere, but you know how people like to see who is
using the thing. OK, I admit I have an ulterior motive in that our
product is almost (I'm working on the parts that aren't.) completely
based on Avalon. :-)

Is Fortress ready to be mentioned as the next Excalibur?

With that, I'll get to work!

- Robert