avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert" <rmcint...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject RE: Ready to commit new docs with skin and cocoon 2.0.3
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 03:00:15 GMT
I'll admit I've been lax for about a week, but I still plan to commit
some time to doing website updates. How is this going to affect that?

- Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hammant [mailto:Paul_Hammant@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:46 PM
To: Avalon Developers List
Subject: Re: Ready to commit new docs with skin and cocoon 2.0.3

Nicola,

>I have upgraded the docs of jakarta-avalon to use the skin used by POI.
>I haven't put any Centipede stuff in, just upgraded the documentation
system
>keeping the same dirs (well, almost).

And we have not lost any of things I was whining about in previous
emails?  True-title and authors ... hmmmm I remember now that Peter
Donald said to move those to the bottom to be less intrusive.

>The only problem I have is with the creation of the PDF... latest FOP
>complains about the fo supplied.

Can't help there....

>I could commit it, cause all the rest seems ok, and Berin could take a
look.

>What do you think?

I am always +1 for voting for more work for Berin.... given the dude
only does quality stuff, there should be as much as possible.

- Paul

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:avalon-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>