avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] build process (for documentation)
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 20:10:39 GMT
From: "Leo Simons" <leosimons@apache.org>

> Hey, anyone that has earned the "committer" name around here gets my
> trust on that till proven otherwise (and the "otherwise" list is very
> much non-published :D).
>
> Bottomline, Pete got Centipede to work, Berin can't help but say yes as
> he is our cocoon wizzard, Paul and Jeff are not complaining, I'm all for
> it, so you got yourself a client (while we wait for Berin to come to
> that conclusion as well).

:-D

Add Pete-R, we had a great time on the Cocoon exception handling stuff!

> Question on my mind right now: how much cycles do you have to put into
> this?
>
> If you're interested, you'll have my support for committer status (so
> you can take more load of my back). Don't say yes if you don't have the
> time tho'...too many of us suffer from that problem :/

I would say yes, because it mainly has to do with the build, and that is my
project anyways.

I'm maintaining the POI one too, helping on the Cocoon one, and it seems
that the more I have, the easier it gets, because the problems solved in one
affect positively all others too.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -