avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tencé <Vincent.TE...@gemplus.com>
Subject RE: [OT] (automatic?) UML diagram generation
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 13:55:33 GMT
I suggest you look at http://jrefactory.sourceforge.net
JRefactory is open source, lets you do refactorings, pretty printing,
reverse engineering of your code into UML diagrams ...

It has command line options, a GUI and integrates with some popular IDEs
like JBuilder.
I used to use it, before I switched from JBuilder to IntelliJ ;-)

Vincent

<mailto:avalon-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>