avalon-dev mailing list archives

From <david.g...@hic.gov.au>
Subject Re: Logkit: RevolvingFileStrategy - suggested changes.
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:37:26 GMT

Yes - you are absolutely correct about running the test case first. As we
have problems here with people not running test cases (if they exist!), I
should know better. Your gentle reminder is taken. :)

So I ran org.apache.log.output.test.RevolvingFileStrategyTestCase which I
think is the one you created. Quite instructive looking at the code.

Unfortunately one test "testFullRotationWithYounger" failed so then I had a
closer look at the tests and the versioning of the test cases. Of course I
had the version 1.1 whereas the latest is 1.2. Hence the gentle reminder to
run the test cases?

Thanks for the applying the patches all the same.

Peter Donald <peter@apache.org> on 18/04/2002 19:23:55

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>