avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Anyone able to build excalibur?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 09:55:49 GMT
Hi,

sorry if this is a dumb question - I wasn't able to follow all the
discussions over the last weeks.

But is anyone able to build excalibur from scratch without big
modifications?
I delete the excalibur directory and made a fresh check-out.

Then I installed the commons-altrmi (jakarta-commons-sandbox), junit, jmx
package like they were referenced in the sample ant.properties file. I
renamed the ant.properties.sample file to ant.properites and corrected the
base-path. So everything should be fine...

But unfortunately during the build of the "all" package no SAX classes were
found.  I fixed this by copying the xml-apis.jar to all/lib, but then next
errors occur.

So did I simply oversee something or is the build system not yet ready?

Carsten