avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: depchecking in CVS head (Re: [VOTE] adopt depchecking system)
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:41:37 GMT
Hi,

I just tested the new system with a fresh check-out, now changes,
my great vanilla ant and a simple looking "ant" typed into the windows
shell.
And guess what happens:
          .----------------------------------------------------------------.
          | CLASS NOT FOUND                                                |
          | Can't find class: junit.framework.Test
          |----------------------------------------------------------------|
          | Error when building module:                                    |
          | D:\sunshine\jakarta-avalon-excalibur\collections
          | A jar containing class:                                        |
          |   junit.framework.Test
          | must be in your classpath or Ant lib directory                 |
          |   ${ant.home}/lib
          | Typically it is in a jar called:                               |
          |   junit.jar

I thought junit is optional or do I still have to create my ant.properties
file?

Carsten