avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logkit: org.apache.avalon.excalibur.logger.factory.FileTargetFactory javadocs
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:45:09 GMT
On Wednesday 24 April 2002 10:24 pm, david.gray@hic.gov.au wrote:
> Ah - the reply assumes that I know what a unified diff is or how to
> generate it.

I'm not sure how you generated the original diff, but if you used the 'diff'
command, passing a -u parameter generates a 'unified' diff.

> I do not even use CVS here at work as I am loath to install anything on the
> work machines for the fear that Windwoes will go belly up.

I've installed WinCVS (http://wincvs.org) on Windows machines in the past
with no issues. Its much easier than installing the cygnus port of the unix
program.

> Have a great ANZAC day! (An Australian thing which other nationalities may
> not understand).

neat! for those confused like i:
http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/Gallery/Anzac/Anzacday.htm

-pete