avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject XSLT Component, was Re: Status of Cocoon component migration.
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:54:43 GMT
On Saturday 13 April 2002 05:56 pm, PeterDonald wrote:
> For the time being I would actually move it into the same package as where
> you move the XSLT stuff. This would mean that the xslt package was
> decoupled from utils.* and thus easier to reuse. I may even just copy-paste
> the required methods into classes that use them if ther eis only a few uses
> of the methods.

I have the XLST component working, or working compared to CVS as of last week
before the XML and SourceResolver packages moved :)

Now that the XML processor and family are in xmlbundle, they would require a
new dependency on sourceresolve and scratchpad.

I think being able to pass a Source to the XSLTProcessor is very useful, but
wanted to ping others before adding deps.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org