avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Simons" <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Avalon Cocoon skin ready
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:51:38 GMT
> The newly proposed Avalon skin TBU in Cocoon site generation is ready.

yay! Good work =)

> Unfortunately, the POI dev that updates the site liked the skin so much he
> used it right away.
> I hope this isn't a problem, and apologise in case.

;) Free software pertains to graphics as well...

> Since it was AFAIR a proposal, you can see if you like it by looking at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/ .

Note that POI doesn't use page titles like we do, so there is no title.
Also not that they don't use the breadcrumb javascript properly, so it
looks a bit awkward.

> Anyway, the only thing needed to run it without Centipede is is the
> forrest.cent.jar file.
> Unpack it and call the xbuild.xml Ant build file, specifying before the
> necessary properties. The properties are easily specified in xml files in
> Centipede, so it's easy to call the Centipede task that loads them.

Could you put this in CVS (proposal dir) / supply a patch? (I'm not quite
sure which properties you talk about, etc.)

cheers,

- Leo