avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Simons" <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Releases...
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:32:40 GMT
> > Can we push forward some releases of bits of Avalon.  I propose no new
> > features, just a release refelcting the changes we have made so far to
> > directories etc.  I hope for the first time ever, we can release
> > Cornerstone too.
>
> If you want to be release manager then +1 on releasing
> cornerstone/phoenix
> etc.

+1 for a beta of those two. I don't have time to be release manager
either, tho'.

> The excalibur components can be releasedwhen our build story is
> worked out.

agreed.

> >  I would like to separate into interface and impl jars
> > first though....
>
> If you want but there is no real need atm IMHO.

agreed. It's a considerable amount of work which would delay
releases quite a bit.

- Leo

PS: I got red hat to work on my laptop! It is the end of windows
and beginning of free life! And Evolution has an outlook bar! :)