avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Bulbuk <Ole.Bul...@ebp.de>
Subject AW: (Excalibur)ComponentManager extending AbstractLogEnabled
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:44:17 GMT
> If you don't have *any* components that use Loggable, and they have
> all been converted to LogEnabled, then you can either use fortress
> which has some fine-tuning or create an equiv. to the ECM.

fortress??? What is that? I didn't find it anywhere in the framework,
excalibur, phoenix or cornerstone(from about 1 month ago). Since I just
start development and I don't want to have components that use Loggable this
might be the way to go.

Regards,

Ole
--
Ole Bulbuk              Tel.:   0331/74759/60
Ernst Basler + Partner  Fax:    0331/74759/90