avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Documentation Reorganisation #3
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:03:43 GMT
Leo

I am not sure that a *major* refactoring of pages is necessary.....

>(note that "A Future" will dissapear as
>I don't think it really has a place on the
>phoenix site itself)

It it has to go...... so be it.

>I am willing to make all these changes,
>with the note that I have no time to create
>a "PDK" release so I will instead modify
>"Getting Started" to point to individual
>componens.

A PDK release will accelerate when we can pint to downloadables from
nightly sounrce and releases.  That can only happen when we can run Ant
on the Apache boxes.

>Changing this entire setup will take me
>quite a while (I don't have too much free
>time on my hands), so anyone that wants
>to do part of it is welcome to do so =)

You're mostly taking about changes to book.xml right?

- Paul