avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nightly binaries on jakarta.apache.org
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:46:37 GMT
Peter,

>>We could -
>>
>>a) have some server side invocation of Ant targets
>>

>(a) is either currently possible or soon to be possible via our gump
>descriptors. I will check out the status on that and get back to you (Remind
>me in a week if I have forgotten - or better yet bug board it).

Ding ding...reminder coming at five days (two days undr a week) :-)))

I'd like to be able to, in xdocs, refer to a zip of things like the
Phoenix Developer Kit.  It contains a minimal dual mode Phoenix
compatible app with a simple (non template) build script that the newbie
can use as a starting point for development.  The "where do I start
problem" affects Avalon-Phoenix as well as Avalon-Per-Se...

The zip file being downloadable will help us get away from our over used
direction of newbies to CVS for a list of ten things to do to get a demo
running in Phoenix...

- Paul