avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lifecycleable interface
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:48:59 GMT
James,

I think that in the end, the guys have a point in that this does not fit
Phoenix very well.  It does sorta break the IoC idea.  A redeeming pont
is that the way Jeskop mounts apps that are largely already writen there
is a lot of breaking of IoC going on inside the scope of that hosted
app.  As such, and becase of the hot-pluggable nature, I am going to
create the interface after all, but inside Jesktop.

- Paul