avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Vinay Chandran <vinay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Altrmi] StubGenerator
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:11:47 GMT
Peter,
I guess Paul would have the best idea since
he wrote the stub generator ; but of what I know
we should NOT intend on getting primitive classes or
primitive arrays  into this class array maintained
within the stub.
The elements within the class array is used by
CallbackEnabled streams to keep a note internally,
so that when the server comes asking for these
classes ,it receives the stubs and thus the
callbacks.
It was added by Paul in version 1.5 of
ProxyGeneratorImpl , and thus he will be the right
person for this.
Infact to write BCEL stub-generator for the Altrmi
is a painful FUN too.:-)(

Regards,
( _ V.i.n.a.y  _/)