avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: Depchecker.
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:35:07 GMT
On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 11:33:07AM -0400, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Saturday 20 April 2002 04:00 am, Leo Simons wrote:
> > I have a shell script being run in every startup that updates all
> > CVS modules I'm currently working with/on, then runs ant against all
> > of them. After my coffee, my email, my sandwich and my daily news
> > gathering, it's usually done and I start work.

Sounds a lot like what Gump does. Eg, if you set up a Gump workspace
specifying which projects to build, then './update.sh all' will do a CVS
checkout/update, and './build.sh all' will build them all in the correct
order.

Wonder if anyone is really using Gump to order their entire Jakarta
playpen like this..

--Jeff