avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Nash <miken...@jglobalonline.com>
Subject Re: Do you *really* not need localized exceptions?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:52:22 GMT
Ole:

Comment from the peanut gallery: I definitely understand the need for localized exceptions
(or the messages in the exceptions, anyway). Although the *user* might see a more polite (and
internationalized) message, the sys admin for most of my clients isn't a native english-speaker
either, so making them wade through an english message isn't my first choice.

Mike

JGlobal Ltd.
http://www.jglobalonline.com