avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Nash <miken...@jglobalonline.com>
Subject Re: Avalon Documentation Project
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:35:29 GMT
Leo (and all):

I'd like to volunteer to assist however I can with the documentation issue, whether it be
a seperate sub-project or just expansion of what's there now. I'm still learning Avalon (and
using it in a couple of projects), but this is sometimes the best time to document, I'm not
to close to the problem (yet) :-) It's also the best way to learn sometimes.

Please let me know if/how I can assist - e.g. what are the areas that need a pair of hands
to go get some doc started, any areas that are in urgent need of expanding/more explanation,
and I'll give it a shot!

(and thanks for such a great project!)

Cheers,

Mike