avalon-dev mailing list archives

From PeterDonald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of Cocoon component migration.
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:56:37 GMT
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 05:57, Peter Royal wrote:
> see http://www.mail-archive.com/avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg05192.html
> for the most recent thread on this.
>
> It appears that the SourceResolver never made it out of scratchpad.

We should probably get around to releasing that ;)

> It also uses org.apache.cocoon.util.ClassUtils, and harm in moving that
> pretty much as-is to org.apache.avalon.excalibur.util.ClassUtils?

For the time being I would actually move it into the same package as where you
move the XSLT stuff. This would mean that the xslt package was decoupled from
utils.* and thus easier to reuse. I may even just copy-paste the required
methods into classes that use them if ther eis only a few uses of the
methods.