avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/all build.xml
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:03:59 GMT
On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:46:06PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> that was it! Now it works! Thanks, great!

Wohoo.. thanks for being a top-notch guinea pig. Extra lettuce for you
(or is that rabbits?).

> So there is only one question remaining for me,
> why do I have to call the depchecking.sh beforehand?

Because it's new stuff, and hence in a CVS branch. It needs a vote
before it is moved to the head. It also needs bugs ironed out, which is
why your feedback was so useful.

Hey, you're a committer.. do we have your +1? :)

--Jeff