avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: Anyone able to build excalibur?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:50:00 GMT
On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:28:14PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> > Doh.. well it means it can't find xerces.jar at the default path
> > ../../jakarta-avalon/tools/lib/xerces-1.4.4.jar
> >
> Ehm, I think it's Xalan and not xerces.

Ah yes, thanks.. just updated build.xml to check for xalan.jar.

> > Do you have jakarta-avalon checked out in the same directory as
> > jakarta-avalon-excalibur? That's the default assumption.
> >
> Yes.

Hmm.. well then the default assumption (all/defaults.properties) should
be used. xalan.jar defaults to
../../jakarta-avalon/tools/lib/xalan-2.2.0-D13.jar

Does that file exist? You don't perhaps have an old Avalon with a
different xalan?

The just-committed build.xml should check for it's presence now.

--Jeff