avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Steuck <greg-avalon-...@nest.cx>
Subject build problem or ant bug?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:33:52 GMT
Hello,

I attempted to build an excalibur mega-jar from -current CVS and got
somewhat strange results.

1) build.xml should go into threadcontext instead of lang.
   I think that was Peter's intention. Patch is attached.
2) excalibur-all-tmp.jar is left behind due to a typo (patch includes
   a fix)
3) excalibur-all.jar (and it's -tmp sibling) are cut off after:
   org/apache/avalon/excalibur/instrument/ValueInstrument.class
   README.txt

   ant -verbose shows that all jars are considered by jlink task,
   but somehow those following excalibur-instrument-0.1.jar are
   not included into the mega-jar.

Somebody else sees this?

Thanks
Greg