avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Van Poucke <Jonas.VanPou...@tiscali.be>
Subject Event Notifier
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:53:18 GMT
Hi,
I have had a look at the scratchpad in Avalon (BTW, I looove Avalon, in
particular the Framework and Excalibur). I looked closer at the Event sub
project. I think it is not bad, but it differs slightly from what I had in mind
for my own projects. I implemented an Event Notifier framework that relies on
the pattern described by Drala Software and combined it with the Avalon
Framework and Excalibur (component and role manager). So my suggestion is to
have a look at the Drala document, I in case you like it, I might send you my
Event Notifier code (quite robust already, but needs peer reviewing) for
release as open source code.

Drala: http://www.dralasoft.com/products/eventbroker/paper/index.html

Yours sincerely,
Jonas Van Poucke