avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Spamming being done in my name...
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:44:14 GMT
I was investigating this as you sent this. It seems to be the newest
outlook worm indeed, apparantly someone who frequents jakarta has the
bugger. It's not me, I'm on linux =)

I will contact the ISP and ask them to contact their customer (he's
using dialup so the trace failed).

regards,

- Leo

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 14:00, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Someone using mail servers (not open relay) at pol.co.uk is spamming and using me as
the reply-to.
> They are targeting places I frequent, including other contributors of the Avalon list.
 They are