avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Simons" <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Mark Woon for committer
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 08:31:22 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html

Once there are 3 positive votes and the response to the above letter has
been received, someone from the project community who already has commit
access should send email to: root at apache.org that the account should be
created. The following information must be included in the email:

The name and email address of the new user. (ie: John Smith
<john.smith@foo.com>)
Suggested account userid. This is optional. (ie: jmsith)
The project that the user should be given access to. (ie: Jakarta Foo)
The results of the votes. In other words, the names and email addresses of
the committers who approved the addition.
The new committer should also send an email to asf at jaguNET.com with the
following information (please cut and paste to return format):

Name: {your name}
Email: {your email address on the ASF lists}
Projects: {comma separated list of ASF projects to which you have commit
access}
Key: {a blank line followed by your key}
For example:

Name: Joe Foobar
Email: joe@byteme.com
Projects: Tomcat, httpd
Key:
adklajdAL()@ N*@U)U@()@@ @)U@
Finally, a new committer should also submit a signed copy of the Contributor
License Agreement to the ASF. See the Contributor License Agreement page for
details.