avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question: Avalon and EJBs together
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:38:19 GMT
Gonzalo,

>Risking bad form (since I started this): me too!
>
>Seriously, I want to take the chance to thank everybody who
>has been helpful with my research. While looking at a document
>is probably a lot easier and less time consuming, trial and
>error is usually a lot more fun. I just wish I had more time...
>
>So, again, thanks go to everybody.

You're welcome.

Could we ask you to do a small essay on your research and post it back
here. We are all blind to the newbie's experience as we have been here
for multiple years in some cases. Your experience and the writeup of
what/where/how might be very useful if listed on a webpage. We of course
credit all authors when posting the article. We'd be really pleased if
you could do a "rollup" for us.

Regards,

- PAul