avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about Switching to Scarab?
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 01:00:33 GMT
On Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:46, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Apache has a version of Scarab hosted on Nagoya.  I must say that I am
> quite impressed with it.  Not only does it look nicer, but it is much
> easier to enter bug reports.

+1000

I love it. I wish they had a simple browse interface aswell and it would be
perfect.

Though we should play with it a bit more and theres a few questions we should
ask. Ie if you remove the "task" issue type is it project local or for whole
issue tracker? And how do you get email outs and all that sort of thing

--
Cheers,

Pete