avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Intrumentation classes
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:02:28 GMT
Hi Leif!

	Hope things are going well mate.

	What's the current status on the profiling/instrumenting code ?
	How is it all going ? Our discussions finished up a few weeks
	back with the excalibur rearrangements, what was left to discuss ?

	(I think we were talking about history managers, and dynamically
	modifying sample intervals via the gui tool ?).

	While the rearrangements have been going on I've done some work on
	the gui tool with jtree's and jtable's, etc.

	Looking forward to helping out where ever I can.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: