avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First Level Text Files
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:32:46 GMT
On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:00, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> We need to come up with a boiler plate README layout for all the
> subprojects.

I am halfway there with the CLI component. I plan to finish it off tonight or
tomorrow and see what then propose it's layout as the "standard" layout for
each component. More on that later.

Still have to integrate checkstyle/jdepend into builds before I will be
happy. Before the weekend this should be go.

> Also, we need to have a boiler plate WARNING file for all the scratchpad
> subprojects so that those projects are clearly marked as developmental.

yep.

> We currently have Cache, i18n, and extension which I believe were in
> scratchpad at the root directory.

* i18n was stable
* know nothing about cache
* extension is about beta and with a few more unit tests and docs I will put
it up to vote to be released as stable

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham