avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New AltProfile package
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:21:44 GMT
Hi,

Love to see this written down and put in a package.html doc :) Do you want to
volunteer ? :)

--
Cheers,

Pete

PROGRAM: n.  a magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn
one's input into error messages.  v.t.  to engage in a pastime similar
to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for
reward.