avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: New AltProfile package]
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:45:22 GMT
On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 01:20:03PM +0900, Leif Mortenson wrote:

> Then Marcus would also like to be able to have scheduled Profile Samples
> which would collect data for certain periods of time each day. (?)

	Almost, scheduled profile samples would be nice too, but what I
	was getting at was there would be certain times of day where the
	current sample rate is not fast enough, or too fast for a person
	profiling the application.

	In my example, 9am and 10am was just a rough time frame when our
	production team would most likely want faster memory samples, compared
	with the rest of the day.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: