avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Rana Bhattacharyya <ran...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ftpserver
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:49:08 GMT
Hi,
 Yes, yesterday during testing I have seen this
message and I guess I have fixed it. Ok, the reason is
this.
The default user manager is based on file based object
store. During authentication if I try to get the user
object, which does not exist - it throws a
RuntimeException :( instead of null.
So what I did is - if the object store contains the
key, then get the user object. Yesterday I have
chacked in this code - DefaultUserManager.java. Anyway
I shall look into it again. This
Thanks,
Rana.