avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@osa.de>
Subject [patch] profiler code - first cut
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 00:08:43 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	Attached is a first cut at implementing the excalibur scratchpad
	Profiler. :)

	I've changed the api following the suggestions I made in a previous
	email I sent ([RT] Profiler thoughts).

	There is also a small test program included, which can
	demonstrate the concepts implemented so far (ProfilerTest.java).

	Please let me know what you think, I'll start to improve the
	reporting side now, and add profiling support to some excalibur
	components for testing. Leif, perhaps we can look at integrating your
	configuration ideas into the reporting engine ?

	Hope everyone has a great weekend.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

	PS. Please note PeekValueProfilePoint.java should be removed
	(it's replaced by PeakValueProfilePoint.java)
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: