avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: Maven, forrest, gump - Oh my!
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:30:06 GMT
On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 04:14, Leo Simons wrote:
> <really big snip>
>
> > Thoughts on any of this?
>
> my thoughts (almost) exactly, so +1. It would be _so_ incredibly handy to have a release
of maven (for personal projects as well as avalon).

> There isn't any information in the form of a timetable or somethin' on maven yet, is
there?

Hopefully today. I am trying to integrate gump at the moment. I am also
planning to add transformations to update a project.xml descriptor (when
the project model is stored in xml form) and everything else when maven
changes. This is not done yet as we are manually changing things in
turbine land right now because there are only 5 projects but this will
be automated with validation.

I plan to announce something today, and there are a set of
InstallAnywhere installers that will be made as well.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org