avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: checkstyle checkstytle-frames.xsl problem
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:44:50 GMT
Ok, I've found the problem. It wasn't with Xalan but rather with the
stylesheet which only works on Unix ...

The reason is my @name is E:\Vma\......

and thus Xalan tries to create the file
{$output.dir}/files/E:\Vma\....html, which of course is not valid. Thus,
we need to modify the stylesheet to support windows ... I can try but my
knowledge of XSLT is limited ... :-)

I guess all you guys are running unix, right ? :-)

Thanks
-Vincent