avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: checkstyle checkstytle-frames.xsl problem
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:39:52 GMT
Thanks Jeff. However it does not work as name is not a variable but an
attribute of the XML. Here's what happens when I use $name :

[style] Processing
E:\Vma\Projets\Encours\ICOM\Icom\development\common\java\target\checksty
le_errors.xml to
E:\Vma\Projets\Encours\ICOM\Icom\development\common\java\target\dist\doc
\checkstyle\delete-me.html

[style] Loading stylesheet
E:\Vma\Projets\Encours\ICOM\Icom\development\common\java\doc\styleshe
ets\checkstyle-frames.xsl

[style] : Fatal Error! org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
Could not find variable with the name of name Cause:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Could not find variable
with the name of name

[style] Failed to read stylesheet
E:\Vma\Projets\Encours\ICOM\Icom\development\common\java\doc\s
tylesheets\checkstyle-frames.xsl

[style] Failed to process
E:\Vma\Projets\Encours\ICOM\Icom\development\common\java\target\checks
tyle_errors.xml

I think it may have more to do with the version of Xalan/Xerces that I
am using ? This stylesheet is checked in at least 2 places : Ant and
Avalon-Excalibur. Thus I imagine it works. However, I've tried to build
the checkstyle-report target for these projects with no success either,
which is why it may have to do with the versions of my jars ?

Any more idea ? Can someone who has succeeded in running it tell me
which jars and which version he uses ?

Thanks
-Vincent

Try