avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: The great excalibur adventure!
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:31:20 GMT

I prefer to see seperation.  Currently the build procedures
for the service management stuff is maintained over on
apps/enterprise because its so much easier to keep control
over under a single dedicated build environment - attempting
to maintain this in excalibur general build (currently
version 110) isn't viable.

Cheers, Steve.