avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject FW: subproject layout conventions
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:43:52 GMT
Nikola Ken Barozzi offered to help us with our site needs,
using Forrest.  Please let me know what you think.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 11:23 AM
To: Berin Loritsch
Subject: Re: subproject layout conventions

From: "Berin Loritsch" <bloritsch@apache.org>

> The only thing I would want to customize are:
>
> 1) Project Logo
> 2) Project color-scheme
>
> That's it.  I really don't think that is too much to ask.  The layout
> should remain constant without a doubt.

Forrest already has three skins that work this way, and one is like the
Turbine one. It also has a project descriptoe that is compatible with
the Gump one.

I'll be happy to make it work for Avalon.

Just 3 tips:
Forrest uses the new Cocoon, with all SVG,PDF, etc features. Forrest
works out of the box with Gump. Forrest makes your site automatically
generated and updated daily.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -