avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Eung-ju Park" <co...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/apps/overlord/src/java/org/apache/avalon/overlord/collectors SocketCollector.java
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 04:27:18 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Hammant" <Paul_Hammant@yahoo.com>
To: "Avalon Development" <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/apps/overlord/src/java/org/apache/avalon/overlord
/collectors SocketCollector.java

> Eung-Ju,
>
> >colus       02/03/01 06:10:21
> >
> >  Modified:    apps/overlord/src/java/org/apache/avalon/overlord/
> >

> Finshed all your changes or more pending?

Finished.
I've been check out jakarta-avalon-apps. But failed.
Below is error message.

cvs -z3 checkout -P jakarta-avalon-apps (in directory D:\work)
cvs server: Updating jakarta-avalon-apps
cvs server: Updating jakarta-avalon-apps/db
U jakarta-avalon-apps/db/build.xml
U jakarta-avalon-apps/db/readme.txt
cvs server: Updating jakarta-avalon-apps/db/lib
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/home/cvs/jakarta-avalon-apps/db/lib'
(/home/cvs/jakarta-avalon-apps/db/lib/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/cvs/jakarta-avalon-apps/db/lib'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

<mailto:avalon-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>