avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Proposal: rename avalon-excalibur.jar
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:00:06 GMT
No, we change the master build script to build the same jar,
using the contents of all the other packages that were meant
to be in the main avalon-excalibur.jar file.  (minus the
scratchpad stuff).

The Excalibur-All jar is scary big (weighing in at a mere Meg)

Keeping the original jars was (I thought) one of the things
we were doing.  We were just adding the ability to grab the parts
of the jar you needed.