avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Antti Koivunen <anryo...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [POC] Release-less ComponentManager
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:54:08 GMT
Leo,

You're right and I'm aware of that. It's just a dirty 15 min POC and
assumes that everything returned from a ComponentSource is ready for use
(and there's no state etc. to be managed). I'm sure it didn't look like
ready for production (and if you look carefully, it actually does the
first lookup once without a release :)

(: A ;)