avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <l...@silveregg.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote ResourceLimitingPool to Excalibur proper
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:18:06 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Leif, since it's your class, do you want to do the honors?  It requires
> moving the source files to the java/org... structure and the test source
> files to the test/org... structure.
>
> Also changing the Pool type to ResourceLimitingPool for the
> PoolableComponentHandler.

Ok, this is all done.  Please take a look at the new Javadocs for
PoolableComponentHandler  and let me now if you have any comments.  The
new implementation now allows all of the ResourceLimitingPool features
to be configured.

I deprecated the DefaultComponentPool and DefaultComponentPoolController
because they are no longer being used within excalibur.  They are pretty
specific to the old implementation of PoolableComponentHandler, but I
figured that there is some chance that someone out there could be using
them...

Also put a few tests in to make sure this all works.

Cheers,
Leif