avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Antti Koivunen <anryo...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RE: ComponentManager interface
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:08:33 GMT
This way the ServiceManager implementation could also be something
simple, such as:

   void addService( String role, Object service );
   void addService( String role, Map hintToService );
   void addService( String role, Map hintToService, Object default );

This would actually be both flexible and efficient.

(: A ;)