avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Woon <morph...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: Docs on xml config files?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:44:10 GMT
Leif Mortenson wrote:

> There are supposed to be in the Javadocs for each component.  But many
> components are still lacking in that area.  What components are you
> having questions about.  Maybe someone (hint hint) will help to add
> them.  I'll do so if it is a component I'm familiar with.

Well, the logkit for one.

I keep seeing logger and log-level associated with tags, I assume this
specifies a logger to use, and the minimum log-level a log even has to be at
before it'll log?  Is this just something that's associated with any Component
that implements LogEnabled?

BTW, how much changes between Loggable and LogEnabled other than just a name
change?  I mean, from a user's perspective?

--