avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Woon <morph...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Patch for Excalibur Docs
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:56:34 GMT
Hello.

I'm not sure what the approved method for submitting patches or
contributing to Avalon is, but I've attached a couple patches.  I hope
the patches are in the correct format -- I just did a cvs diff.

The first patch fixes a link in the Excalibur Docs (in book.xml) and
extra parameters to javadoc so that it builds documentation that links
out to external resources (Framework API, J2SDK 1.4 API, J2SDKEE 1.3
API).    I too lazy to flip between different sets of API's manually...
;)

The second patch fixes a few javadoc errors in some source files.

BTW,  why isn't the API docs directly linked within the docs?  Why use a
type="external" link instead of a local link to the API in the
build/javadocs directory?

-Mark